Posted by Nathaniel Edwards on 8th May 2010
There wasn’t even enough room to describe everything in Skate 3 in this week’s post. So here’s a more complete list of all the cool new stuff.
- A new city! You’re not in San Vanelona or New San Vanelona, now you’re in Port Carverton! Plus there aren’t any security guards to beat you up this time…
- New tricks! You can now do probably the coolest trick ever, the DARKSLIDE. It’s like a boardslide, but with the board upside down. Along with that, you get underflips and stuff related to that.
- Teams! You create a skate team and your own skate company in Skate 3. You can invite your friends into your team, and have your team graphic on their boards and shirts and stuff.
- Board sales! Every objective you complete is to sell your company’s boards. You’re in big business now, and it’s about the sales just as much as your skating.
- Co-operative gameplay! Invite a friend to skate along with you, and you can complete single-player objectives along with him. He’ll get credit in his game, too.
- Create your own skate park! Pretty self-explanatory. It’s your team’s HQ.
- Easy mode! The physics are easier, and you get some help landing on rails.
- Hardcore mode! The physics are tougher, and you get no help at all on landing those grinds.