Posted by Nathaniel Edwards on 18th April 2010
Monster Hunter Tri came out this week for the Nintendo Wii, so here’s a quick rundown of all the game’s weapon classes for those who are interested.
- Bowgun: Projectile weapon with all kinds of different ammunition and all kinds of different uses.
- Sword & Shield: Sounds traditional and normal, but actually takes the most smarts to use, because you can use other items while still having your weapon out, so items are vitally important.
- Hammer: For those who don’t even care about blocking, and would rather just keep smashin’ ’til the job is done.
- Long Sword: Like a really huge, awesome katana.
- Great Sword: Powerful and able to block, but very slow.
- Lance: Shield that can’t be stopped combined with a huge long spear. Pretty tough for monsters to get around that!