Posted by Nathaniel Edwards on 4th October 2009
Well, we learned in today’s Kidzworld gaming new releases post that in Wii Fit Plus, you can weigh your dog or cat, even though they can’t really play any activities! Well, I’m here to give Nintendo some ideas on how to better integrate our pets into the game:
- If you have a dog, then the screen should show a picture of a kitten and make meowing sounds. That’ll get your dog running, or barking, or jumping, or something. At least he’ll be burning calories. Just switch roles if you have a cat.
- Let’s add in some really high pitched notes into the game at various points, just see how your dog reacts.
- Toy bone-shaped Wiimotes are a must.
- Wii vitality sensor technology inside a tempting ball of yarn for your cat.
- Maybe a new Wii balance board that can double as a scratching post?
And today’s question for you all: Do your pets ever even react to what’s on your TV screen?